Monday, April 1, 2013

Got Three Ideas...but Only One is Related to Technology...

Heeeeellllpppppp.


1) Get a bunch of old computers keyboards and wire. Then have the wire all connected to the computers/phones and then have the wires be in my mouth. This would represent our use of technology to talk and not be able to talk in person. I would set up somewhere on campus and just video tape people looking at me.

2) Drawing a massive mandala. I would get paper like 12 ft x 12 ft and set up and use my body to draw a mandala. Somewhere in public. Not sure how I would relate this to technology. Yes. That is right, I will be talking to you about this!

3) Last idea would be to set up a mini kitchen up in plant park, dress up as a 50s housewife, and make sandwiches. Just to see people's reaction to the view of women belong in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment